1. All participants (including passengers/guests) must fill out a current waiver and check in at the office before entering trail system. Everyone must have a wrist band
2. Anyone caught on the property without checking in, i.e. sneaking in from adjacent property or hiding in vehicle will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. (DON’T DO IT, IT’S NOT WORTH IT)
3. No alcoholic beverages or mind-altering substances which may impair a person’s judgment are allowed in the trail area. (STRICTLY ENFORCED)
4. No littering. If you are caught littering, you will be fined $100 and removed from the park. Please remember anything you put in the back of the UTV’s will come out going up a hill.
5. No hunting is allowed in the park.
6. Seat belts must be worn at ALL TIMES while driving in the park (passengers included).
7. ORV vehicles may only be operated from 8:30 AM until 8:00 PM (unless otherwise noted). (THIS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PARK IF CAUGHT IN THE TRAILS AFTER CURFEW)
8. All operators of ORV vehicles and passengers should follow manufacturer’s safe operating procedures. Proper equipment is necessary.
9. All ATV riders and motocross must wear DOT approved helmets. NO EXCEPTIONS.
10. All track users must wear a helmet, proper riding boots and chest protector.
11. If you pack it in, then PACK IT OUT (used TP included!)
12. Be courteous to other drivers and children in the park. This is a family place!
13. The park is neither liable nor responsible for damage, loss or theft of personal property or injury to visitors.
14. Passengers are not allowed on any ATV unless made for a passenger.
15. Obey Speed Limit. If you violate you will be asked to leave
16. No speeding or tricks or spin-outs in the parking lot and grassy areas.
17. FIREARMS (Most of DTOR employees do pack)
a. We believe completely in everyone’s constitutional rights, with that being said we do not want to infringe on anyone persons right to bear arms. They only thing we ask is that you remember that alcohol and firearms to not mix well together and to keep are firearms away from children.
b. Please keep all weapons holstered, unless need arises. In such a case, judicious marksmanship is appreciated.
18. ABSOLUTELY NO RIDING IN THE CREEK
19. DO NOT TEAR DOWN ANY FENCING OR BARRIERS, IF YOU ARE CAUGHT YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PARK
20. ABSOLUTELY NO THREE WHEELERS ALLOWED!